Time left =
What is total Geographical area of Maharashtra?
Which of the following pairs is correct?
By which law was the Supreme Court of Calcutta established?
Youmeshchandra Banarjee, the first President of the National Congress stated the objectives for the establishment of the National Congress, which were they?
- Social Equality / Uniformity.
- National Feeling
- Development of sense of unity and consolidation of the same
The discussion between Vishnubaba Brahmachari and the Missionaries and the Missionaries is found in the book________.
Krishnaji Prabhakar Khadilkar became a follower of ________.
The Kolhapur Praja Parishad was established by the efforts of ______ and ______.
Which of the following honours were Conferred on Maharshi Dhondo Keshav Karve?
- Bhrat Ratna c. D. Litt
- Padma Vibhushan d. LL.D.
Match the following
- Kichakvadh i. Ganesh Ballal Fansalkar
- Swadeshi ii. Vasudeo Purushottam Sathe
- Vang Bhang iii. Krishnaji Prabhakar Khadilkar
- Bhimrao iv. Laxman Narayan Joshi
Who had started the following periodicals?
- Vidyarthi b. Congress c. sadhana
Operations Polo was undertaken to merge which of the following states in Indian Union?
The farmers from which district of Bengal had established an organization of Farmers in 1873?
In 1920 A.D_________ was appointed as the first High Commissioner of India.
The Holkars were neutral during the Revolt of 1857, yet their soldiers revolted at which of the following places?
- Bhopal c. Inore
- Mahu d. Mahidasi
Arrange the following in chronological order:
- IInd Round Table Conference c. Gandhi – Irwin Pact
- Nehru Report d. Communal Award
In which of the following states, seats are reserved for Scheduled Tribes in the Lok Sabha?
Consider the following statements regarding the Metropolitan Planning Committee:
- The composition and the manner of election of members of such committees are decided by state Government.
- The state Government may make provision about the representation in such committees of the Central Government, State Government and other organisations.
Which of the above statement is/are incorrect?
Find the incorrectly matched pair /s:
- 343 - Official language of the Union
- 345 - Language to be used in Supreme Court and High Court And for Acts, Bills etc.
- 348 - Official language / language of a state
- 351 - Directive for development of the Hindi language
Match the pairs of Adult franchise obtained countries:
- Sri Lanka i 1962
- Malaysia ii 1994
- Australia iii 1931
- South Africa iv 1955
Which is the following statements regarding Maharashtra Legislature is incorrect ?
The state can impose reasonable restrictions on the freedom of speech and expression [Article -19 (1)(a)] on which of the following grounds?
- Contempt of court
- Protection of minorities
- Friendly relations with foreign states
- Sovereignty and integrity of India
- Decency or morality